-
December 27th, 2003, 11:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I received Kirsten's night time necessities for Christmas, and I have a question for anyone here who might have this set. How does your foot warmer look? Does it all fit together tightly, or will a little knock cause the entire structure to fall over? I think the one in my kit is faulty, because I can't even set it up without it falling apart. Is it just mine, or are they all like this? Right now I've put the entire set in a little pile of items I'm returning (also in the pile is a duplicate of Kirsten's new outfit and Samantha's gingerbread house, since I don't know how to store it if it's assembled and it seems silly to keep it unassembled.)
Thanks for your comments,
Karen
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks